We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This policy was last updated: August 2018
Havio tries to give visitors to our website the best experience possible. One of the ways we achieve this is by storing small amounts of information about your visit in data files onto your computer called cookies. Cookies don’t identify you personally, but help the site remember details about your visit enabling us to provide better services for you. They cannot carry viruses or install malware on your machine. You can control and delete these files as you wish. If you chose to delete cookies please be aware that some parts of the website will not work properly. You can find out more about cookies and how to remove them at: http://aboutcookies.org
We measure how people visit the site to improve the experience for our visitors as part of an ongoing process. We use Google Analytics to do this, and Analytics keeps track of what pages you visit, how long you stay on each section of the site and what links you click on. Google Analytics does not store any personal details about you and we do not allow Google to share or use any analytics data gathered. Google Analytics sets these cookies in order to measure this.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Havio, Christopher Wren Yard, Freedman House, 117 High Street, Croydon CR0 1QG.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Havio, Christopher Wren Yard, Freedman House, 117 High Street, Croydon CR0 1QG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.