The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) – Update to the Site Operating Procedures (Version 6)
The Site Operating Procedures have been updated to reflect recent changes in Government guidance. Whilst there are no significant changes to social distancing requirements on sites, the Construction Leadership Council (CLC) has taken the opportunity to streamline the Site Operating Procedures whilst maintaining the familiar format.
Changes to the Site Operating Procedures – Version 6 include:
- Current requirements such as social distancing are referenced on page 1 making it easier to update in future
- The CLC statement on The Use of Face Coverings is included
- Updated guidance on shielding, self-isolation, testing and what to do if a worker develops COVID-19 symptoms or has to self-isolate
- Confirmation that canteens serving food must display an NHS QR Code
- The wording has been reviewed throughout to reflect the fact that social distancing is no longer exceptional, and that in some key areas Government has published more detailed guidance or updated terminology.
Cases of coronavirus are increasing across all four nations, and sites are urged to remind the workforce of the importance of social distancing outside of work, in order to protect themselves and others and help keep construction sites open.
Version 6 can be found here.