Havio are a dynamic and growing Health and Safety Consultancy based in London. We are the creators of Safety Reimagined which is our ethos underpinning everything that we do as a consultancy. This means a dynamic delivery model coupled with industry leading employees and supported by embedded technology in everything we do.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor for this exciting role in our diverse consultancy. Working with Lead and Senior Consultants, as well as the other consultants this role is to focus on risk environments such as offices, education, leisure, retail, charities and warehousing carrying out fire and workplace risk assessments initially and then managing clients and delivering audits, training and inspections.
- Learning about our Clients’ H&S challenges and using initiative and experience to shape pragmatic solutions that fit with their individual needs, culture, environment, and expectations.
- Executing Client work deliverables over a wide range of H&S related products. E.g. fire, workplace and general risk assessments.
- Supporting the Lead and Senior consultants with the delivery of Services to our Clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- NEBOSH Certificate or NEBOSH Fire Certificate.
- Experience in carrying out fire risk assessment (PAS79) and workplace risk assessments preferred.
- 6 months consultancy experience or similar advisory role carrying out the above tasks is essential.
- Positive – Self focussed, responsive & purposeful
- Confident – Open, determined & assertive
- Grounded – Thoughtful, self-aware & non-judgemental
- Passionate – Focussed, courageous & influential
- Free thinking – Inquisitive, brave and challenging
If this is you get in contact today to hear more about this great opportunity.