Havio are a dynamic and growing Health and Safety Consultancy based in London. We are the creators of Safety Reimagined which is our ethos underpinning everything that we do as a consultancy. This means a dynamic delivery model coupled with industry leading employees and supported by embedded technology in everything we do.
We are looking for a Construction Health and Safety Consultant to join our growing team . This person is a key staff member tasked with providing H&S solutions to Principal Contractors and Contractors with differing risk profiles, all in line with Havio’s vision to change perceptions of Health and Safety and raise standards and awareness across the industry.
- Learning about our Clients’ H&S challenges and using initiative and experience to shape pragmatic solutions that fit with their individual needs, culture, environment, and expectations.
- Executing Client work deliverables over a wide range of Construction H&S related products. E.g. Inspection delivery, Production of key Construction related H&S documentation, provision of competent construction H&S advice, writing policies, writing and reviewing risk assessments, writing and reviewing method statements, preparing and delivering H&S training, preparing and leading H&S meetings, completing incident investigations.
- Supporting the Lead and Senior consultants with the delivery of Services to our Clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ AIM Awards Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health and Safety (RQF).
- At least 1 years’ recent and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Qualifications and experience to immediately attain Technical Membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Experience of or ability to deliver services as required by the role.
- Positive – Self focussed, responsive & purposeful
- Confident – Open, determined & assertive
- Grounded – Thoughtful, self-aware & non-judgemental
- Passionate – Focussed, courageous & influential
- Free thinking – Inquisitive, brave and challenging
If this is you get in contact today to hear more about this great opportunity.